5-5-14
NEW
JERSEY MORRISON!!!! That’s legit!!!! Hahahaha man I was so close on guessing
the place. I had a feeling of east coast. Man I’m so excited for you bro!!!
Funny thing is this, the majority of the people
that have gone to the United States that I have talked to here in Ecuador know
New Jersey, and almost 99.9% of the people say that they lived in New York or
New Jersey... hahaha so it looks like Clint will be serving in the American
Version of Ecuador.. HA!!
So last week was fast Sunday... I hope you all were
able to fast. I had a weird experience, as I was kneeling to start my fast, I
was kneeling and the thought came to me..... "your not going home next
week, or the week after, or the week after..... but in 3 weeks you are going
home...." I had that weird feeling in my stomach... I’m a lot more nervous
going home then I was leaving home. I was really chill when I left ha-ha. I
wanted to leave the Obama land and leave and get to know Ecuador... I’m so
excited to come back and see you guys... I’m PUMPED to come back and see you
guys... but after seeing you guys... I know I will have the desire to come back
to Ecuador and continue teaching the gospel.. I’m not ready to take off my plaque
.... nope I want to serve for 1 more year ha-ha. there is still a lot for me to
do here... I feel like I still need to do stuff here in Ecuador.. but you know,
I’ve only been called for 2 years so yeah I got to accept coming home. I never
thought I would be the person that says " I didn’t want to go
home"... I hope the united states is fixed because if it’s not fixed.... I’m
coming back hahaha.
Okay so last week we had a baptism!! we baptized
a 15 year old teenager!!! his name is Layver!!! it was cool!! he´s always with
us hanging out and doing visits with us in the streets!! he wants to be a
missionary!! so yeah its cool baptizing him and everything! and yeah this week
we don’t have baptisms... there is a new rule, people need to assist church at
least 3 times before being baptized, I respect it and everything but I just
want to baptize the whole world... I think I’m going to baptize everyone I have
in my program my last week.. I don’t care if they have 1 or 2 assistants.....
EVERYONE WILL BE BAPTISED!!!!! I’m tired of teaching people and working hard
and having another missionary baptized what I planted..... I don’t like that at
all..
have a fantastic week!! okay peace
out family!!!!! have a great week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment