Alright so I’m glad to hear that everyone is safe after Halloween. Ha-ha I’m glad to hear that none of my animals died tampoco (neither). So, this week was better. We had 4 investigadores come to church yesterday. It gets better; all 4 investigadores are from 1 familia! Ha-ha yeah it’s that guy I told that he will be a bishop someday? Yeah well he came, and his wife, and his 2 daughters. I think he will get baptized, and also I think that one of his daughters will get baptized. The wife's family are hardcore Catholics, so she doesn’t want to make the change yet because she is worried about the relationship between them after her baptism. So yeah I don’t think she will be baptized anytime soon. But the husband and maybe one of su hija (his daughters) will be baptized.
So our investigador that didn’t get married 2 weeks ago didn’t get married again this past week. Idk I think we are going to drop him. I don’t want to because we are buddies but we spend a lot of time at their house and they aren’t progressing in going to church. So I think we are going to drop him. He told us last Sunday and Monday that he had the money but Thursday came, and he told us the same thing. "I don’t have the money" idk I don’t think he is too interested in the church. We are going to visit him every now and then, but no more of this everyday visits with him, we don’t want to waste time. I hope he we can bring more than 6 people to church this Sunday, that’s the goal.
Alright so story time, ha-ha yesterday we visited a non-member family. The parents aren’t members but they have a son who has 25 years who is a member, along with his wife. And now this brother has a sister who has 20 years. so we decided to give it a try. We went to their house to try to teach the sister, but nothing really happened. Ha-ha anyway before we started the lesson, the sister brings us some muffins and they were really good. She also brought something else, which I normally love, milk. She brought us milk. But the milk here isn’t as good as the milk at home. And also, the milk was hot!! Like yeah they boiled it or something. When I first saw them bring the milk, I figured oh alright she'll bring some hot chocolate also, but no!! She just brought the milk and said drink it!! No she didn’t say that. But yeah I drank hot disgusting warm milk without any type of sugar sweetener. Alright so this beverage is the WORST thing I have drank in the mission. Imagine this, hot milk that is disgusting. Yeah it was gross; I was gagging trying to put it down. I almost threw up afterwards too. So yeah that’s my story of the week. I call it my warm disgusting milk story.
Alright so that’s my week. Thanks for your emails fam!!! love ya a ton!! peace!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment