About my flight plans, I’m most likely leaving on Tuesday, yes this Tuesday, ha-ha, June 12, 2012. I will be flying out of Salt Lake City at 9:45 am and I'll be heading to Atlanta Georgia and arriving at 3:35. I will be leaving Georgia at 5:20 and arriving in Lima at 11:10. So you can expect a call sometime around 3:45 I’m assuming. I'm so excited. I cannot wait hablar en Espanol. Is there a way I can talk to you guys and Tanner? I've been dying to talk to Tanner in Spanish. I can't wait for us to talk in Espanol. Everything is going great here though. This week went by fast!! Spanish is definitely progressing; I can understand prob 90% of what our maestros are saying. I love Spanish, I can’t wait to get fluent. Oh yeah we had a new missionary arrive here on Monday. He's been to the Peru MTC for 6 weeks and he told us that we will pick Spanish up very quickly. We'll have native companions there so we won't be talking in English. Our teachers and leaders tell us to Hablar su idioma, which means speak your language. It's kinda hard to speak it when everyone we know here speaks English. So when we get to Peru, we'll be forced to ha-ha so that’s good. I can't wait to get to Peru, this missionary who has been to Peru MTC was originally called to north Guayaquil Ecuador. He says that getting a visa for Ecuador is very simple. He says I won't need one for Peru so that's a relief. But yeah some missionaries are having trouble getting their visas for Peru so it's kinda sad that they'll have to stay here while we leave. . . .
. . . Thank you so much for everything! The church is true; my
testimony has gone from 256 to 786 while I’ve been here. I've also gained 2
pounds, which is weird because I’m eating a lot. Alright peace out familia!! Yo
amo mi familia!!"
Love, Elder Gates
No comments:
Post a Comment