Hey everyone!! So I’ve got 5 pics coming. I hope they make it okay. The computers here aren’t perfect and sometimes the email won’t send if there are too many pics. I would send more but I don’t want anything to get lost. So how is everything!? I have about 20 minutes to write so I can say more this time. First thing I’m going to do is answer moms big bolded questions. I actually forgot what they were. Alright well anyway Peru is pretty sweet. Today we just got back from a tour from the city. We went to this museum of Lima. I had no idea what was going on because I wasn’t listening. They had a semi English guide but I’m not the biggest fan of museums so I didn’t even listen. Hahaha. We went shopping and I bought an Ecuador jersey and soccer shorts. I now understand why jaxon wears soccer shorts, I’m currently wearing them right now typing this and I’m so comfortable. I think I would’ve made a good soccer player..... Maybe not. Now you will notice that I’ve gained some weight. in the soccer ball picture you can see some good meat starting to grow in. ha-ha I really don’t care if I get fat, like 3 months before I come home I'll drink some water and get the flu and become skinny ha-ha
I can’t remember which picture is which; the one picture where I’m standing in front of the castle looking thing is a building. Ha-ha. I don’t know what the name of the building is.
The pic with me and the brown guy is my Latino companion Elder Pereda. The other pic with the white dude is Elder Lane, my companero ahora. The pic of everyone is our district. I’m sitting next to our maestro, Hermano Hanrique. It sounds like Han-ree-kay. Ha-ha I think that’s how it’s said, I usually just say hermano ha-ha.
Elder pereda left yesterday morning. I just met my other Latino companion today. We get 2 Latino companions here because they are only in the mtc for 3 weeks at a time. I can’t remember his name, my new comp. so it’s kinda a funny story. He arrived at the mtc at 11 pm. I was sleeping; he comes in and starts talking. Me, my white comp, and his companion were sleeping. This elder just comes in and starts talking. I was like what the heck? Ha-ha in their culture, they are really not use to showing respect to other people. So he starts asking my white comp questions, so I lift my head up and say. Shhhhh, por favor. He was quiet after that. First thing this morning, when we both got out of bed he said he was sorry from last night. I guess he was feeling bad all night he woke me up. I felt so bad; I kept on saying está bien está bien. Which means you are good, or its all good. I can’t remember his name. I wanna say Elder Artes but idk, he’s from Argentina though, and he’s actually a pretty big guy ha-ha its kinda funny. I didn’t know they came in that size. Alright that’s pretty much all I got from this week. Oh yeah I feel my Spanish shot up this week. Usually I have to really think about how to word my sentences, but now, I can usually say what I want all the time. Today we went shopping and obviously we would barter. Ha-ha the worker would say that the shirt is 15 soles, which is like 6 bucks, [not too bad huh] I would then say yo pagaré solo diez. Which means I will only pay 10 hahaha. They laughed and said ok how about 12, and I said done!! Ha-ha I loved it, it was awesome. We went to pizza hut afterwards too, it was muy beuno. Are my emails really random? Ha-ha pardon me.
So there’s an elder in my district who’s
from enterprise. Do you know the Truman family? We talk all the time about
hunting and stuff. He goes to flattop, ox valley, Indian peaks. It’s awesome
talking about that kinda of stuff. Don’t worry, I haven’t told him about the
secret spot, wink wink. Mom, I hope you like these pics, in my letter I sent to
you, I didn’t mean what I said in a mean way ha-ha-ha. Looking back, I was kinda
a jerk about how I said I don’t wanna take pictures because I don’t want to. I
will takes pictures if you want me to ha-ha. Clint, you're looking good in my billabong shirt! You should take that one girl (wink, wink) to homecoming! Jaxon your hair is short!! Why didn’t you do that while I was home!!! Ha-ha
it looks awesome buddy! You’re getting taller too. How tall are you, 5 3 now? That’s
awesome buddy, I got some soccer stuff today and I feel legit ha-ha. Alright
family thanks for all your support. Love you tons, I’ll send more pics next
week. Have fun in SLC!!
No comments:
Post a Comment