9-21-13
I hope you have had a fantastic week! Things have been going really good here in Ecuador. I gotta say, I think this job is perfect for me. You all know that I hate asking questions right? Well, here in the office, president tells us a lot of informacion, for example, he might want us calling the secretary for the area president to figure out what the plans are for the upcoming meeting, or he will want us to take a missionary to another sector. Things like that. So I have been developing the ability to ask questions to make sure I understand always. I know it sounds a little weird, but it’s very important verifying things. When I start studying again, I’m always going to be verifying to make sure that I understand the things. That’s what I’m learning from the office. And also I’m learning a lot about how to solve problems. I’m so used to people teaching me how to do things, then I just do it, but here, sometimes president wants us to do stuff without teaching us how to do it ha-ha. So I’m getting better at problem solving. And of course, my Spanish is getting better, if I don’t talk good, the people don’t understand me ha-ha. So I’m definitely working on my vocabulary so I can say more words.
And for today, we have 5
baptisms more!!!!!! We are going to baptize the daughter of the family of 7
people, and we are going to baptize 3 kids of a mom that is less active that we
are slowly activating. We are also going to baptize the cousin of the 3 kids
that are going to be baptized. So today, we will have 5 more baptisms. I
thought by working in the office, we weren’t going to have as many baptisms. But
no it’s not true; I want to make my monthly baptismal record of 10. I want to
change that record to 15 by the end of this month baby!!!!!!!!
Okay so I don’t have any funny stories. But I do
have pictures that I will send!!!!
I’m glad to hear that everything is going good
at home. I’m glad to hear that Dad is working arduamente allí!!!!! I’m glad to
hear that Clint took a blonde chick to the dance. What happened with my advice Clint?
You didn’t take my advice to the dance.... ha-ha it’s all good I’m just
kidding, but seriously, what happened. And
JAXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!
OH MY GOSH ESTÁS APRENDIENDO COMO TOCAR EL PIANO!!!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYPERRRRRRROO!! That a way bro!! That’s awesome that Cass and rich
and Layla are still going good!! I pray every night for each one of you. Sometimes
I even throw in Sonny and Cali and Chloe... hahaha just kidding. But seriously I
pray for them. It pleases me to know that you all are safe and sound each day. Oh
man I’m going to be so trunky during these next couple weeks for the deer hunt.
I want to kill a deer too. Oh well it’s all good. Okay family have a good
day. I love you tons and thanks for your letters. It means a lot to me.
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppeace!!!!!
ps, I still haven’t received the package, I’ll go on Monday to
take it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment