Ecuador, Guayaquil South Mission


Monday, December 2, 2013

Not Very Funny Joke But Lots Of Pictures!

9-28-13

 Ok so I've got some news, I’m sure how to say this but here it goes, we all knew this was going to happen someday, but I guess it’s time to say it... please don’t call the mission president that wouldn't do any good, and please don’t post anything on Facebook because that would make the situation worse. Just please try to accept the news and don’t please don’t freak out...... I’m sorry I haven’t said this sooner, but yeah I feel like I can’t keep this a secret any longer.... I have to tell somebody. If I don’t tell anyone, this is going to destroy me. I’ve been keeping this whole secret locked up for months and months. I think everything started late fall of last year. That’s when I realized things were getting worse. Please don’t worry about me because I’ll be ok. Just accept it. If you get sad, I will be sad. So don’t get sad. Just know that I love you guys very much. I love you and I will do anything for each one of my brothers and sisters, my brother in law, and of course my niece. I want each of you guys to know you are always in my prayers. I love you guys more than a monkey likes bananas, or a frog and flies. Or a mouse and a cheese. Or a nerd and a computer. Or a stupid blonde and her makeup. Or a football player and his football cleats . . . . ok here it goes..... I’m officially.... fat. Yeah I said it. I’m a fat person. I’m literally one of those people that get laughed at for going on a roller coaster. I’m a fat person. If I made YouTube videos about me, the best title for the YouTube video would be ¨the fat person¨. I’m so fat right now. I was trying to touch my toes in the morning, and then I realized, I couldn't see my toes. I tried to do a push up, but I was very difficult because the moment I layed down, my stomach touched the floor because my arms so it was impossible to do a push up. I was sitting in my computer desk, a little girl walked in with her mom; she looked at me and called me fat. Yeah I think I’m going to be the next fatty mcbutterpants. I’m fat.........

Okay so now let me tell the news of the week. We had our five baptisms last week baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had 5 baptisms. I will send pictures of the baptisms last week. Their names are, Nicole Aguirre, Walter Aguirre, sania Aguirre, there are brothers and sisters, Nicole is the older one that has 16 years, her little sister and brother are twins, but they don’t look very much like each other. And we also baptized a little kid that looks like a gringo; he’s cousins with the family Aguirre. And we also baptized the other daughter of the family Alcìvar (the family that we baptized the week before)

 




 I will also send another picture. I baptized a little kid. He wanted me to baptize him because I’m his little buddy. He doesn’t live in our sector, the zone leaders were teaching him, but  he wanted me to baptize him.




Okay so I don’t have any funny stories. Thanks so much for everything. 
I will send pictures right away. Chao!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment