Ecuador, Guayaquil South Mission


Monday, December 2, 2013

18 Months in the MIsh!!

11-23-13
 Hey family how are we doing today!!
Okay so I would like to apologize first because I won’t be writing a very long letter. I gotta be honest; I’ve been writing letters for a long time now.  I think I have about 18 MONTHS WRITING LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 18 MONTHS BABY!!!! HAHA I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT!!

I promise you I’m not trunky one bit. I was more trunky 4 months ago but now I’m psyched and stoked to work in the field. This week was really fun. I had a blast receiving all the missionaries. There were 23 missionaries that arrived here. So yeah it was a lot of fun ha-ha. There were 18 missionaries coming from Mexico, so that means 18 gringos got here. There are a lot of gringos right now in the mission. It’s pretty fun. A lot of them don’t talk at all; it kinda reminds me of when I got here in the mission for the first time.

Okay so this week was a little bit harder, we weren’t able to rescue a baptism that we were going to have. We are hoping to have 3 baptisms next week so yeah we´ll see.

Okay family um I’m very sorry to report and to inform you all but I don’t believe I’ll be writing much more today ha-ha. I promise a nice long letter next week.

Oh so just to confirm I can try to buy a nativity set, I’ll look for one if you guys want. I didn’t see any questions in dad´s email so I think I’m safe to log off. I love you guys a lot!! I pray for you guys each night by name! I’m glad everyone is doing good, studying hard, playing sports hard, and yeah being obedient to the commandments. Well I better get off now because I gotta go!!! Peace!!!!!


Pictures:
This is the girl that we baptized last week. She has been going to church since she was 3, her uncle is the bishop. She turned 8 years with us so we had permission from her parents to baptize her ha-ha.


The other picture of the group is the office. The tall American is the nurse; she had changes so we took this picture before she left.


The other picture is with my buddy Elder Bennet, he´s the assistant to the president. The other 2 sisters are friends in the mission.



Okay bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment