Ecuador, Guayaquil South Mission


Saturday, December 14, 2013

Very Rewarding as Secretary -

12-14-13
Hey guys what’s up!! This has been quite a fun week. I’ve just been in the office training Elder Ashton so it’s been pretty fun. It’s definitely a fun experience training the secretary to the president. I remember when Elder Castro was training me, it was a whole lot of fun learning how the mission works and everything, we have to use Xcell a lot so it was frustrating learning that whole process but it’s really rewarding knowing how to use excel. I gotta say, this whole experience in the office has been amazing, I’ve learned so much about life and everything. I will definitely be a better student College and will get a lot better grades, have I told you all that I would like to be a lawyer? I gotta be one of those guys in order to be president of the United States!!

So we worked quite a bit in our sector this week, Elder Ashton and I get the work done in the office pretty fast so it gives us a lot more time to work in the sector. We will have 1 baptism today, his name is Christian. He´s a friend of the bishop and was a reference. So he will be baptized tonight and yeah I'll send pics next week ha-ha!! Christian is 16 years old and has been inviting all of his friends to the lessions that we give. I think he will be a great missionary. He lives right next to the bishop so he has great support in the church. So last Sunday there was a Christmas devocional by the mission. We have a choir in the mission and they went to my old zone, Puerto Nuevo (That’s where I was at before coming to the office) and I wasn´t able to go but another office missionary dude went and told me that my converts went to the devocional and loved it. Do you remember Geovani? He went with the Branch President. So I was extremely happy to hear that. I’m glad that he is still going to church and blessing the sacrament each Sunday. 

Okay so I’m hanging in there ha-ha just kidding, I love the mission so much. I’m so excited that Clint and Jaxon will be able to serve here soon. They will have a lot of experiences good in the mission.

 Thanks for all the emails and pictures that you have sent!! I love you all so much. Have a wonderful week!!


MISSION PRESIDENT´S SECRETARY

MISSION ECUADOR GUAYAQUIL SOUTH

No comments:

Post a Comment