11-9-13
Hey I’m glad I was able to receive an email from
you guys! Man that’s tough hearing about that loss from Juan Diego. Do you
think they are going to go on to win state this year? It’s possible right? I
wanna hear how the state finals go.
Okay so I read a question in dads email, the
answer to the first question is.. Yes I believe we can do Skype. I don’t want
to tell you to get ready to do Skype because remember last time when the
President changed his mind the last minute? Yeah ha-ha so I’m not going to give
you an answer just yet, I’ll ask him on Monday though so don’t worry!! And the schedule is the following in the
office: we arrive there at 10 am and we leave at 4 pm. we arrive at our sector
like at 4;30 ( the office is in the north Guayaquil mission) and then we start
to work. We find people just how we have been doing it. We just look hard, talk
to everyone, and ask for referrals.
Okay so those were the answers to dads
question..... I very much enjoyed the email from mom talking about obamacare. Ha-ha
that’s funny how no one wants it. It’s going to be interesting when I
come back. Do you think Obama will have made some big changes by the time I’m
home?
Okay so I had an exciting experience on
Thursday, there were 4 missionaries that finally got there visa to go to
Mexico, do you remember Elder Arreaga? I was training him in Batallon? Well
yeah he finally got his visa ha-ha. So 4 missionaries went to Quito on
Thursday, and 1 of the missionary’s mission president wasn’t ready to receive
the missionary, so he flew back after getting his visa from Quito to Guayaquil
on the same day. So he left at 6am and flew back at 7 pm to Guayaquil. I went
to the airport to pick him up. While I was waiting there, I noticed some photographers
there, me being very curious, I decided to ask them who was arriving. So I
asked them and they said a famous actress was coming, I asked who, and they
told me "La bomba". I was startled at first, la bomba in English is
"The bomb" so I was expecting a really fat chick to arrive. But to my
surprise, it wasn’t a fat girl, it was a famous actress from Ecuador that got
to the airport ha-ha. I thought it was pretty funny. You should probably Google
her. Well that was my exciting story from the week..
Okay thanks so much for the emails. We will be receiving
new missionaries again on the 19 of Novembre. Man time is flying by in the
office. I still remember as if it was 2 months ago when I arrived to the
mission and saw President Montalti with his big old grin picking me up from the
airport, now I’m the person with President Torres picking them up. Ha-ha it’s
been a lot of fun. Okay so ill send pictures from the past, I’ll try to name
them and give them titles okay!!
Okay have a good week bye!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment