Ecuador, Guayaquil South Mission


Monday, December 2, 2013

Trunky With Deer Hunt Pics -

10-19-13
 Hey guys how are you all doing!! Hey I loved that picture you sent me!! Nice dad!! He’s big! Did you get him in the ´secret spot´? Where Dennis and Marty hunt? Man I sure miss being out there with you guys. I’m sure it was a blast. Congrats!!
So I’ve seen all the pictures of Sadie's huge elk..... Wow ha-ha I cannot believe she shot that huge animal. That’s awesome though; did she shoot that elk on Indian peaks? I’m glad I have a lot of time in the mission, because if I were to have 2 months in the mission, after seeing all these hunting pictures, I would probably get pretty trunky ha-ha.
Okay so this week went really good, we have a baptism scheduled for today. Last week we baptized Joyce Feijoo, it was cool. I will send pictures next week ha-ha. So today this lady asked me to baptize her. She’s pregnant and I’m kinda nervous to baptize her because I don’t want to damage anything living inside of her ha-ha. But it will be all good. 
So we’ve been working hard in the sector, Elder Leininger and I. we plan on taking a lot of people to church tomorrow and I plan on having at least 4 more baptisms next week. I have a lot of faith ha-ha!
Okay so I’m sorry it’s a short email, I’ll write a nice long one next week. It’s been fun being in the office, I’m definitely learning a lot from President Torres and his advice. I love you guys a lot, thanks for all the prayers and letters you have sent me. 
Have a great week!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment