3-3-14
Hey
guys how are you all doing this week!!!! Hey so listen,,, my hand is doing much
much better. I went to the hospital on Friday and I walked in, they told me to
go sit on whichever bed I wanted, I sat on the bed, some guy came over and took
out the stitches and put a bandage on it, then he said... "Well you are
all good to go." WOW I LOVE FREE HEALTH CARE!!!!!!! I think we should have
Obamacare because that stuff is being freaking legit!!!! (in his sarcastic voice)
Okay so this week went very well, we were able to take 8 people to
church on Sunday. We took a family to church! We baptized the daughter like 4
weeks ago and yesterday her parents, her grandmother and her brother went to
church. They loved church. So we are going to talk to them this week so we can
marry them and baptize them later! It’s the plan baby!!
Okay so right now there is something in Guayaquil happening. It’s
called Carnival. Ha-ha basically all it is is people fill up swimming pools and
hang out outside and drink and get people wet. They literally get people
walking by wet. Ha-ha so yeah we are stuck in the house all day. We can only
leave to write to the family and work in the night for 2 hours.
So this morning was pretty fun. We went to the church and had
Training with the president. He talked a lot to us this week and I learned a
lot from. There is a missionary couple going home in this month of March and
they spoke and bore their testimonies. They are an awesome couple!!! There name
is the Hansen’s. They have served in the Galapagos, Loja and Santa Rosa. I met
them in Santa Rosa. They are an awesome couple and helped out the mission a
ton. They bore there testimonies today in the meeting and I took a picture with
Elder Hansen.
| Elder Hansen |
I also took a picture with another missionary that is going home. If
something asks me who is a real disciple of Christ, I tell everyone that it`s
Elder Bruna. He`s from Chile from a city called Antofagasta. This missionary
had a really hard mission, like 6 months ago he had to deal with the death of
his mother. That would be so hard for me. But he dealt with it, moved on, and
finished his mission really strong. But yeah I took a pic of him; he was a zone
leader for a long time.
| My district leader Elder Perez |
| My buddy Elder Leininger |
Okay family so this week we are going to have 1 baptism, we are
going to baptize a guy named Rolando. He has gone to church a lot! he`s ready
to be baptized. Just as long as he didn’t drink any Alcohol this week ha-ha. I’ll
send pics this week so don’t worry ha-ha! I love you guys a lot!! Thanks for
the 20 dollars that you sent me in the package, I just recently saw it ha-ha!!!
Have a great week family!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment