Ecuador, Guayaquil South Mission


Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I'm Not Superman - Needed 4 Stitches

2-24-14

Family!!!! How’s it going this week!! Okay firstly I would like to start this email by stating that we ended last week with 4 baptisms!! Elder Arriaga and me had 4 baptisms last week!!!! It was awesome!!!!!  Ha-ha it was legit. I have pictures but this computer isn’t ready the SD card so ill send pictures next week... sorry.


Our Baptismal Candidates with the Bishop

Ha-ha I don’t know why I’m having so many companions.  I think it’s funny I’m having a lot of companions. Presidente is doing a lot of changes in the mission. Elder Muñoz left because Elder Arriaga was sick in the mountains so yeah it was a change of emergencies hahaha. But yeah I’ve had quite of few companions.

Okay so the zone last week ended with 9 baptisms!!!!! Yeah we have improved a whole lot. We ended the month of January with 10 baptisms,,,, that was a sin. And we ended the month of February with 21!!!! Yeah we improved a butt load. We are going to tear it up in March!!! I know that we`ll have a lot of baptisms this upcoming month!!


Okay so I have a funny story.. You guys know that I’m not superman right.... I’m capable of having accidents too. I had an accident last week ha-ha. We were getting on a little miniature bus that passes through our sector. We got on and I cut my hand pretty good on the door ha-ha. I didn’t feel anything at first, but then people started screaming in the bus "SANGRE!!! SANGRE!!!" when they screamed that I looked at my hand and I was bleeding quite a bit hahah. We got off the bus and ran to our house, I washed my hand very very good with soap, then I used alcohol, then I used soap, then I used alcohol. Then I showered, then I put on more alcohol, then I put on Neosporin hahaha. So don’t worry I didn’t get an affection. I called the nurses of the mission and they told me to go to the emergency room to get stitches.... and this is where the story gets funny.... I didn’t cut my hand too bad, I’ll send pictures next week, but we get to the emergency room, I walk in, and the first thing I see is a guy on a bed screaming for his life,,,, I think he had an accident, I was terrified!!! Here I am with my dinky little cut up hand, and right beside me are people dying!! I had to exaggerate the story of my hand so it seemed like I was in danger. They finally attended me, I sat down on the emergency room bed, and 2 nurses came to my bed and started to fix up my hand. I’m not going to lie, But the funny thing is they were flirting hard core with me....... they were asking me how old I was, if I’m married, if I have kids...and IF I LIKE KIDS. What I was doing in the United States before the mission. Then they said my eyes are really blue..... They`re not blue that’s the funny thing. But yeah they were flirting with me. Then finally the nurses ended with my hand and walked away.... then a really fat hairy guy came up to the bed and told me to roll over,,, I was frightened. I asked him what are his intentions. He told me he was going to give me a shot in the butt. A tetanus shot. We were in an open room with a lot of people so I told him he was crazy and I’m not going to take off my pants. He pretty much called me a wuss. So he took me to the back room and shot me. My butt hurt the next day...... okay family that’s my funny story for the week. Don’t worry about me, the cut was super minor, I don’t even know why I went to the hospital, I think President is going to take out the stitches on Wednesday so it’s all good. By the way I got 4 stitches.


Okay family thanks for everything!!! I love you guys a lot!! Have a great week and remember, pray for the Zone Huancavilca!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment