Family
what’s up guys!!!
We had a fantastic week this past week. We found a few new people
that can progress but we weren’t able to have baptisms last week. IDK it was
pretty frustrating ending the week without baptizing but yeah it’s all good. We
are going to have 5 baptisms this week so that makes up for the loss ha-ha.
So that’s awesome hearing about Kason and Jessica`s new baby girl.
Tell them congrats and I can`t wait to see her when I get back!
So I don’t have a lot of news this week, I didn’t take very many
pictures either so yeah ha-ha I don’t have much to say. Just want to let you
guys know that I’m working hard still, I had a super trunky moment last week. I
was laying on my bed thinking about what I’m going to do on my first day home. I`m
probably going to arrive in the night but I want to eat what I miss the most so I
would love to receive a nice dinner from my Mother. Mom, can you cook your
waffles that night? Waffles and Sausages (We can`t eat pork anymore in the
mission, this rule is back). I would also love to go fishing with Dad and whoever
wants to go that following morning ha-ha. I miss fishing so bad! So yeah I was
thinking about what I want to do on my first day and then I went super trunky.
I was scared, this moment of being trunky was frightening. I suddenly didn't have any desire to work or do anything but I finally snapped out of it and we
went to work ha-ha. So I experimented a trunky moment hahaha.
Okay Mi Familia, gracias por sus cartas y por sus oraciones todos
los dìas. Les Amo Mucho y espero que tengan una buena semana!!! (thanks for your letters and prayers every
day. Much love and I hope you have a good week!)
Cordialmente, (cordially)
Elder Gates
No comments:
Post a Comment