Ecuador, Guayaquil South Mission


Monday, February 24, 2014

Lots of Pictures!!

2-10-14

Hey family how are you guys doing!! I finally got the pictures sent ha-ha I can't believe it. I got to say, it’s a lot of energy to send pictures, I mean I have to take out my camera and then I have to plug in the memory SD card. then I have to change the size of pictures so I can send more pictures at a time, and yeah then I have to attach them to the email....... ha-ha I’m sorry I’ll do better in the pictures because I love seeing pictures from you guys.
Elder Gates Pic Description: Fat Gringo Running
Evidence that I'm running
Me eating a banana after running
I’m glad to know that everything is going good at home. That’s too bad about Jeff, tell him that I say hi and I’ll be including him in my prayers. Ha-ha I couldn’t stop laughing when I read about Clint and the video. Man Clint has got some good hair..... That’s my bro!!!!  Heck yeah Jaxon!!!! Jax I can’t believe you are singing!! That’s awesome keep it up, I’ll be in the crowd watching you sing next year for sure!!!! I’m so proud of my 2 little bros!!!
 
Our group - We were missing 5 other elders
 Okay so this past week went well, we improved a lot as a zone, we ended this past week with 5 baptisms as a zone, it’s still incredible low but we are improving each day. I think we are going to have 5 more baptisms this week as a zone so we are hanging in there. We had 2 baptisms last week in our sector. we baptized the bishop`s daughter’s boyfriend. The bishop baptized him ha-ha it was awesome!! And we also baptized a girl we found knocking doors, she lives right by the bishop. After years and years of missionaries visiting the bishop, no one ever knocked that door and found this girl ha-ha. She only has 15 years; she looks a lot older than in her pictures. 



Stiven



So we had another meeting on Thursday, it was a multi zone meeting. They asked me and Elder Arriaga to stand up and participate and teach "How to put Baptismal dates in the Iglesia" so we talked about how we can feel the spirit very strong in the church and here is where we should invite the people to be baptized if someone goes to church without a baptismal date. It was cool. We did an example to show the missionaries a way to do it. Elder Arriaga was the missionary and I was the investigador. My name was Bill during the practice ha-ha. It was awesome. We got people to laugh and we showed how it should be done. Ha-ha I enjoyed it. I think it was very effective.

Okay family ha-ha I wrote a little bit more this week. So just to clarify.... Elder ARREAGA was my companion in Batallon. I was training him, he`s from Ecuador from Santo Domingo...... okay now my companion RIGHT NOW is named Elder Arriaga. he`s from Peru, he`s got the same amount of time as me in the missing...... I hope you understand now. If you dont`understand I’ll explain it again next week.

Okay family I love you guys a lot. Thanks for the emails. I would like to take a moment and say how grateful I am for the book that you guys sent me...... WOW THAT BOOK IS SO LEGIT!!!!!!! All the missionaries were looking in the book to see if they were in some of the pictures. There were a couple of missionaries that were in the book ha-ha. Oh man the sisters in the zone love the book; they think that Mom is one powerful creative mom ha-ha. 

 These are pictures of Elder Lambert, a gringo that lives with us and is from Idaho. Good buddy


Okay family have a fantastic week. I hope you like this email. I’m here to answer any question to if you want to know something, throw it in the email.. HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEK!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment