1-27-14
Family
how are you guys doing!!!! This week went by very fast ha-ha!! First things
first, I've got some good news; I’m going to start to lose weight. I've noticed
in my pictures that I seem very heavy..... I’m not okay with that at all. I don’t
want to be fat. I went to the store today and looked for Creatine powder. Don’t
worry, Creatine is not bad at all for the health. Our body produces Creatine so
there is no problem at all. And we can also obtain Creatine by eating red meats
so Creatine is healthy don’t worry!! But the bad news is the following, the Creatine powder here is expensive. I’m not even kidding. I
forgot to tell you all that I got the package from Chad and Anne, I got the
jerky, and it was delicious. Mom please, help me out and send Creatine. I’m starting to do exercises and
lifting and running, I’m drinking less soda and eating less bread. But I need
this extra boost to get me through the mission ha-ha. PLEASE MADRE!! I WOULD
LOVE FOR YOU TO SEND ME THE CREATINE TOMORROW!!!!!
Okay so now for the week, I had a great week working with my new
comp Elder Arreaga. He is a great missionary. We were able to get a lot done
this week. I will send pictures of our baptisms we had. We had 2 baptisms last
week. They went very well. We were only going to have 1 but then we rescued a
baptism last Saturday so we ended with 2. This week it’s possible that we can have 1 but it’s more likely for
the next week we`ll have 2 more baptisms.
The zone is kinda steady. We definitely need to go up. We are all
friends in the zone, we are all buddies and get along very well. So yeah it’s
possible we can have 6 baptisms this week as a zone. that`s what we are
shooting for.
Okay to answer dad’s questions, yes missionaries do offer English classes,
but it’s probably the worst way to find people to teach ha-ha. I tried to do it
one time and it was an epic fail. Only members went and we wasted an hour. Right
now there are 4 missionaries in the ward. The other companionship is a Colombian
and a gringo. They are teaching English classes 2 nights a week. It’s not a
very good way to find investigadores. it`s kinda a waste of time.
Okay so please mom can you please do this. Creatine is very good
for the mind so if you could please do it..... Please send it tomorrow! :)
I love you guys a lot! Take care!!! Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment