1-20-14
Family!!!!!!!
Hey how are we doing this week!! I hope you have had a fantastic
and safe week. So it’s been a pretty interesting week. So first things first.
Elder Muñoz had changes ha-ha. Wow it surprised all of us. My new companion is
Elder Arreaga. He’s from my group, we started the same day and we will be
ending the same day also. he`s really cool. He apparently was sick and had to
come down to the coast to get better treatment so it was kinda an emergency
change. But yeah now I’m with my buddy Elder Arreaga. Elder Muñoz was a great
missionary. I learned a lot from him.
| Just felt like taking a picture of Arreaga shaving. Haha |
Okay so I got some good news, I’m losing weight.... that is all.
So today we had a meeting with the Mission Presidente.... the best
president in the world!!! I learned a whole lot today about a lot of stuff. I
learned a lot about how we should apply visions in the mission work, I learned
about the obediencia, about the faith...... man I’m going to miss President
Torres a whole lot. We talked about each zone in the mission. Right now this
zone where we are at is a little low, we are trying to go up and increase
numbers a whole lot. We've got a lot to do, and I know that we`ll be able to achieve
the goals if we have faith and if we have in our minds that we can accomplish
what we want.
Okay so Coach Lang Told me that Brian Scott passed away, that’s
crazy, I cannot believe that. Coach Lang told me about how the
wrestling team is doing. I’m glad to know they are having a lot of
success.
Okay family we`ll get more work done next week and I’ll send pics
next week, I didnt`really have any pics to send this week. I love you guys a
lot!! thanks for everything!!! I’m not going to lie but I’m getting trunky with
my letters ha-ha.
Have a great week!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment