1-13-14
| Huancavilca Zone |
Hey family how are you guys doing this week!
Okay so I have a better computer this week so I
will write a longer email this time. We had a good week. We have a really cool
zone. Most the missionaries in this zone are new and they are still learning.
It’s fun calling on them in the night. I usually chew them up when they don’t
have a very good program. I say something like “what are you guys doing over
there!!! You’re in a great sector!! Get back to work right now!!" ha-ha
it’s a lot of fun. I enjoy visiting the missionaries’ house to make sure they
are studying too. It brings happiness to my life. It’s been fun. Elder Muñoz is
a great companion. Don’t worry, I’ll send pictures this week.
Okay so we have been pretty busy this
week. We had a baptism last week but we didn’t get a baptism last
Saturday on the 11th of January. We were going to baptize a lady but it turned
out she didn’t want anything so yeah she wasn’t baptized. Ya it was pretty
heart breaking.
So this week we are going to see if we can have 1
baptism this week. The zone is really low. I think we`ll have 2 baptisms as a
zone this week...... yeah not too good. But we`ll see what happens.
So I suddenly have a lot of desire to eat
Alberto’s burritos. I don’t know why. I think my body is naturally going into
trunky mode ha-ha jk.
| so funny story. a lady stopped us in the street and told me that she served with Tanner in Chile. here`s a picture of her. she said Tanner ate a lot of potatoes haha |
Can you please
get on facebook and add all the people that are sending request. I want to keep
in touch with everyone when I’m back home.
I love you guys!!! Take care!!! Have a great week!!!!
Cordial greetings.
Elder
Gates
Great job keeping up Shaydon's blog, ma. He'll love looking back on it. Cordial greetings??? What a goof. Ha.
ReplyDelete