Ecuador, Guayaquil South Mission


Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Final Week In The Office

12-28-13
 
This is a pic of Elder Ashton( My comp) and the assistant (Elder Pomares)
Hey Guys!!!
Alright so I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!! I loved talking to you guys! It was so much fun talking over google + on Christmas. I gotta say, that hour passed by way to fast.... way to fast!! I like the picture that you all took with us as a family with my head in the ipad ha-ha that was awesome. I like ipads, they are cool!

Okay so basically this is how we spent our Christmas, we had to go back to the house at 6pm, and we were locked in the house all night ha-ha. We had an incredible pillow fight, that pillow fight was very very very intense.... when I say intense, I mean that pillow fight was awesome. We had 3 rounds for 2 minutes, it was kinda like wrestling ha-ha. My head hurt very bad afterwards.... ha-ha it was awesome! 

So we will be receiving new missionaries on Monday, there will be 8 missionaries arriving on Monday, 6 gringos and 2 Latinos. I’m not exactly sure how much longer I will stay in the office. I have Elder Ashton answering all the phone calls, talking to the president, and getting all the secretary stuff done. IDK maybe another week with him and I’ll be out of here ha-ha. I´m not sure where I’m going, maybe to the Galapagos ha-ha we´ll see.

Okay family thanks so much for everything!! I love you guys a lot.  Thanks for all your prayers and the time we had together on Christmas.


Okay thanks so much for everything!! I will send pictures this week!!!

Elder Gonzales and me. He was with me when I was born in Cuenca. He just ended his mission

That sister was in the first meeting with me with the famous President Montalti. And there is another picture of Elder Gonzales
Saludos cordiales,

No comments:

Post a Comment