Ecuador, Guayaquil South Mission


Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Changes - New Zone Huancavilca

1-6-14
Hey family how are you guys doing!! Ok so listen up, I had changes. I’m currently en a zone called Huancavilca. It’s pronounced like this Whan-ka-veel-ca. it’s cool. I enjoy it. My companion is called Elder Muñoz. He’s from Colombia. He has 16 months in the mission. He is really cool. I didn’t bring my cable to send pictures but next week I will send pictures of everything!
So we had a baptism last week. It was awesome. His name is Jon Garcia. It was really cool. We had to excite him a little bit last week because he was a little sad. But yeah he was baptized. It was really cool being there for that baptism. 
I’m not going to lie, this keyboard I’m using SUCKS!! I’m typing really slow right now ha-ha. I can’t write too much today. It was weird leaving the office. Elder Ashton and me still keep in touch because he calls me sometimes and ask me questions about stuff I forgot to teach him ha-ha he`s cool. But yeah I’m officially out of the office; I’m loving this non stress life big time ha-ha.
So on Tuesday Elder Uceda will be coming. he`s the area Presidente. He`s the guy that called the office and I answered ha-ha. I’m going to ask him if he remembers me ha-ha. So he will come on Wednesday to see how the mission is doing.
Okay family I love you guys a lot. It’s been raining quite a bit here. It will start to rain heavy soon.
Congratulate Ashlee for me.

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment