Ecuador, Guayaquil South Mission


Sunday, February 9, 2014

Loving Huancavilca

2-3-14

Hey guys!! So I don’t have very much time today. We had a pretty interesting week here in Huancavilca. I’m loving it here. I don´t think I will end my mission here, but I do believe I will spend the next 3 months here in this ward ha-ha. So we didn’t have any baptisms last week, we have been working with a girl that lives by the house of the bishop, we`ve been working with her and she will be baptized this week. Also we`ve been working with the boyfriend of the bishops daughter but he has troubles with day of the rest and has to work on Sundays so we`ll see what happens with him this week.

So I have got some good news, I received my three packages today!!! Oh man I was so happy! So we had training today as a mission with the mission president and they took all the packages to the stake center and I received each 3 of them. So ha-ha I opened the box and I shared a lot of the candy with some of the missionaries there, I figured it was a mistake because I didn’t have enough for everyone so I just opened the one box and yeah ha-ha then I hid everything. But I would like to thank you for sending me the packages, it means a lot to me. Even though I have 4 months left, my family is still hanging there strong and not getting trunky and still sending me stuff ha-ha. 

So that’s awesome that the Bensons want to do something in stg. I’m completely down with anything. I think that would be awesome. I will be flying home on the 27 of May. I was going to buy my plane ticket while I was serving in the office but I didn’t get the chance to buy it because I left when I had 5 months left ha-ha. That would have been cool huh! But yeah I don’t plan on extending so I will be home on the 27 of May. 

Okay family so I’m sending this letter late because we got out of the training conference late so sorry, I will send a nice long one next week (that`s what she said). 

 Thanks so much for everything!!! I’m really enjoying my last days here in the mission. So I just thought of something cool. I received my call in February. So it’s like the same amount of time that I had to wait that I have to end. Hahaha IM NOT TRUNKY!!  I love the mission. I can’t wait for Clint and Jaxon to serve then someday my 8 boys will be missionaries to.


Have a great week!!! I love you guys a lot!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment