3-10-14
Hey guys how are you doing this week? I had a fantastic week this
past week. I gotta say me and Elder Arriaga got in a fight and we had changes,
now I’m with Elder Rodriguez....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA just kidding we didn’t
get in a fight, me and Elder Arriaga are homies, but I did have changes ha-ha.
I didn’t leave my sector, I’m still in the zona Huancavilca and I’m currently
companions with a missionary named Elder Rodriguez, he`s from the Republica
Dominicana. He lives in San Pedro. Last Martes (night) the assistants called us and
they changed up the zone pretty good ha-ha. They took out missionaries that
weren`t baptizing and changed me and Elder Arriaga. Elder Arriaga is now
serving in Machala as senior companion. I think he is going to die in Machala
very peacefully. We`ll see each other again soon, ha-ha because we`re going home
together. But Elder Rodriquez is freaking hilarious, I’m
on a computer that can’t put in the SD card so I’ll send pics next week!!!! I
promise!!!
So that’s cool about Bret returning home.... man it`s weird
knowing that missionaries are returning home now. Are a lot of my classmates
going home? yeah it`s pretty weird. But yes I’m coming up on May 27th. No I didn't
extend, but I’m thinking about extending, I love the mission so much and I love
Ecuador so much I have the desire to extend. The funny thing is I’m not trunky
at all. In the office, I never was trunky because I was always crazy busy doing
stuff, and now, ha-ha I’m still crazy busy doing stuff. So yeah I’m enjoying
the mission. I have to have 100 baptisms before I got home. We had 1 baptism
last week, but he wasn`t able to be confirmed... he got sick Saturday night and
didn’t go to church.... we`ll confirm him this Sunday. and we are going to have
another baptism this week. He`s the child of this family
we are teaching. His parents can`t get baptized because the mom needs to get divorced
and that process takes a long time! but yeah it`s all good. So I’m going to
have 71 baptisms after this week!! I’m not cocky I’m confident.... :) please
pray hard for our investigater so we can get him in the water this week. I don`t see him
as excited as his sister was when she was baptized so pray hard yeah!! Thanks!
Okay have a fantastic week!! I love you guys a lot! Continue to be
safe and please don’t ever go to bed without saying your prayers because I know
that God listens to us and desires that we talk to him each night and thank him
for everything that he has given us. I have developed a strong testimony of
prayer. You don’t know how many times I have prayed for help on finding someone
to teach and my prayers are answered hahaha its awesome!!!
Have a great week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment