Subject: It’s Your Son In Ecuador Again
Hey family
so this is your son. Okay before I begin I will like to inform you on what is going
to happen on Christmas........ yeah I got nothing ha-ha. I don’t know anything that’s
going to happen. the ZL went to Guayaquil today so they will be coming back
tomorrow and they should have news for us. so in the last email, I said I won’t
be able to talk to you guys on Christmas. it’s for safety reasons. we can’t
leave the house for the 24 or the 25; the 24th is Monday so I’m not sure if we
can leave to write tampoco (neither). So I’m sorry if you are feeling a
little worried. it’s not my fault, I don’t know nothing but if we can do Skype,
we will prob go to a members home who has Skype and really good internet. so
yeah we will be able to talk face to face ha-ha kind of. Alright so that’s the
news about Christmas.
Okay so about the week, this week was a lot better. we didn’t
have a baptism last week. the lady got really sick on Tuesday and started feeling better yesterday. she went
to church, and her niece also went to church. her niece accepted a date to be baptized
the 29 of Diciembre. so we will have 3 bautismo this month. estoy feliz ha-ha.
so apparently I kind of started a trend in the mission. I’m not sure if that’s
how you say it but apparently there are a lot of elders that are doing what I
did ha-ha. So when I arrived in Ecuador we had a meeting with the presidente. All the new missionaries and their trainers had a meeting. and presidente
wanted that we practice doing the invitation (the way we do the invitation is
just invite the investigadores to be baptized "Se bautizarà?") and
when they accept, we bear testimony. So what he did is he asked 1 new
missionary to be the missionary, and the trainer to be the investigador. So
when it was my turn, I walked in front of all the other elders, me and my
trainer, everyone was watching. I gave the invitation, he accepted, and then I
testified. Ha-ha I did not know what to say so I said "um um estoy
feliz" (I'm happy) ha-ha everyone started laughing it was awesome!!!! so in Cuenca, that’s
what everyone does. when we practice doing the invitacion, everyone always
says, "Estoy Feliz." I think there are people in Guayaquil that are
doing it too ha-ha it’s awesome. I’m pretty proud I started that in the mission
ha-ha.
Ok so I hope you understand my stories. I’ve been reading my
journal entries and my English is horrible. I’m glad I took all my English classes
at home ha-ha. So I still haven’t received the 2nd package from you guys, maybe tomorrow.
So this email is a little short. I’m sorry not much happened
today ha-ha. Oh
and I was showing the pictures that you sent me to Elder Whitney, the zone
leader here. He played baseball at Slck; I think that’s how you spell it. (Salt Lake Community College). He was looking at the picture of Clint sliding into 2nd base, and when
he saw it, he said, “Whoa this is my field!!!!!" ha-ha I just wanted to
ask you if that is Slck? I thought it was hilarious.
One more thing I would like to say THATS MY JAXON GATES!!!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYJAXONGATES!!!!
YOU MADE THE TEAM!!! YEAH JAXON GATES!!!!!! I LOVE YOU BUDDY!! CONGRATES!!!! I
CANT WAIT TO CONGRATULATE YOU WITH MY VOICE ON THE 26 OF NOVEMBER!!!
YYYYYYYJAXONGATES!!!!!!!
That is all. thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment