Ecuador, Guayaquil South Mission


Thursday, March 21, 2013

2 New Members!

1-28-13

Hey guys so I’m still alive!!! Ha-ha I haven’t had any defecating stories. Nothing really happened funny this week. I’m being a lot more careful with what I eat. Okay so last week was a good week. We had 2 baptisms on Saturday and 2 confirmations on Sunday. So yeah 2 new members to the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints ha-ha. It was awesome. I hope to see these 2 kids progress in the church. The little girl has 12 years. She is already progressing really fast in the church. She is singing in the choir. She showed up to church on her own last week. She is liking church a lot. And her cousin, his name is Jonatan. He is hanging in there. He’s in the primary, he has 10 years. He’s awesome too; I think they both will stay in the church. Their grandparents are members and it was fun seeing their face when they were baptized. I baptized the girl, her name is Juleisy something like that. The water here is really cold ha-ha, the baptismal font was freezing.
Okay family so we are planning on having a lot of success this week, we are going to have 2 more baptisms this week. 2 big people are going to be baptized Okay so these two investigadores are really big people ha-ha. Well over 200 pounds. Hugo and the girl asked me to baptize them. So yeah I will be baptizing 2 big people this week ha-ha. I’ll send pictures.

Okay so it hasn’t been to hot here. But, it’s really humid. I’ve been sweating as if I was in the wrestling room ha-ha. It’s a good thing I packed 12 pairs of shirts ha-ha. I like it here a lot though. We are having a lot of success. The food here isn’t too good here, just rice and sometimes chicken. Antes de escribir a ustedes. Yo comi camaron con una familia que nos apoyan bastante. ellos cocinaron camaron con patacones para nosostros hoy dia en la tarde. yo comi bastanta jajaja. la mamita usa bastante aceite cuando cocina. no se, voy a ponerme gordo en 2 meses mas jajaja.



okay so family please find my iPod ha-ha. and can you send the package as soon as possible? Idk we don’t have any music in the house so its kind of boring in the morning. but I’m serious, if there is one song from acdc or from another artist, my iPod will be taken away. so please make sure everything is deleted okay thanks!! and mom with the journal, I will be writing 1 page a day in my journal, so I will be needing a new journal. So yeah try to send the package as soon as possible!! Thanks so much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment