4-14-14
Subject: Aloha
 |
| 500 chickens |
 |
| owner of the chickens |
Okay so listen, last week we were able to bring a baptismal date forward by 2 weeks, THE GUY I TOLD YOU ABOUT LAST WEEK SE BAUTIZO!!! THANKS so much for praying for him and helping him be baptized, he was baptized last Saturday and it was legit, his whole family was there supporting him so it was a great experience for him, help me out with something, he looks like someone but I can’t quite figure it out, you are going to have to help me out because I can’t think of who he looks like ha-ha. I’ll send pictures so you can look for yourself.
We are working with a nice lady named . . . . Please please include her in your prayers also, she is a great investigador, we just need a powerful lesson with her and she will also be baptized, all we need is your help ask and you shall receive, knock and it shall be given unto you.... I’m asking and please pray hard for her so she can be baptized also this week :)
Okay so about the island, not too much happened last week, it’s really beautiful here in the island, we aren´t allowed to go to the beaches here hahaha, President doesn’t want missionaries to go to the ocean.... but it’s all good because I didn’t come to sight see,,,,,I came to baptize . . .people. We are finding a lot of people to baptize, we just need to get them all to church and I know that we can have a lot of success here in the island.
 |
| Another backyard of a member - |
So that’s cool that are of your plans are done coming here... I’m kinda confused also, I’m not sure if your only allowed to stay for the 28 of may or not?... you’re going to have to talk to president about that because I’m not exactly sure what he means by that.. It would be cool to stay for a little bit. That only question is the hotel staying. I mean in Guayaquil we can sleep in the temple housing, that shouldn't be a problem.. But I don’t know. I’ll let you guys take care of that because I’m busy working here in Galapagos hahaha.
I love you guys!! Thanks so much for the pics and for your prayers.... please continue to pray with faith and hope that she will be baptized!!! Thanks have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment