Ecuador, Guayaquil South Mission


Friday, May 16, 2014

Turtle Chilling By The Road

4-21-14
This Is Just A Turtle Chilling On The Side Of The Road
Hey guys how’s it going this week? well you know me just another week in paradise ha-ha, I’m not going to lie, this is probably my favorite sector in the mission, the members are great, they support us a lot, the food is great, we have bikes, our landlord has a bunch of banana trees in her yard so we pretty much eat bananas whenever we want, we have great investigadores that want to share the gospel with their friends, yeah...... what more could I ask for ha-ha. 
                   This Is What We Had For Lunch Today:)
Okay so I got some news for ya, that lady didn’t get baptized, but let me explain, she really has never had an exact fecha (date), but til now, she finally accepted a fecha to be baptized on the 3 of May, she said that she wants her husband to hear also. so we are going to start teaching her with her husband, I know she will be baptized next week, we just got to keep on praying hard so that she can make the decision next week, please continue to pray for her so that she can get baptized.... that’s what we need.
Okay so Sunday was a pretty hard day, guess how many people we took to church....... 0 people..... PECADO!!! So basically everyone that we invited couldn’t attend, it was pretty hard chilling in church without investigadores. I was reading the scriptures during the Sacrament meeting trying to find a scripture to cheer me up,,,, and guess what I found.... a scripture to cheer me up. Doctrina y convenios 11:16-20... I was just flipping through the pages and I found this scripture.... amazing isn’t it! It was as if I was supposed to read it, I’m not sure how the wording is in English but in Spanish its cheers up. last night, we decided to go visit one of the investigadores that wasn’t able to attend church, we knocked on the door and the mom answered and she started talking to us saying that she knows a lot of members and she wants to get to know the church, it’s a mom and her 2 kids, 15 and 11 years old. So yeah the three are really excited in getting to know the church, we have an appointment there on the dia of Tuesday. We`ll see what happens ha-ha.
                     This Food Is Called Tonga, It's Pretty Much Food Cooked In A Leaf
This Fruit Is Called Guaba, Pronounced Waba . . . It's Actually Pretty Good
Okay family I’m glad everything is going good. Mom I don’t think I’ve written about how happy I am that you are liking your job!!! Keep it up!! Tell grandma thanks for putting in the money, tell her I’m excited to get home and see everyone and to eat shrimp dip!! Thanks so much for the birthday present too!! I’ll buy something really cool for everyone ha-ha.
Okay so I like the flight plans, they seem really good for me!! Thanks guys for keeping me in your prayers, it means a lot to me!! I think Clint is going to serve in New York somewhere, I’m calling New York City.
Okay so thanks for everything!! Here are some pictures of the week, I’ll take pics of the apartment next week yeah!! Ha-ha sorry about that!

ANSWER TO DAD’S QUESTION:

yes that works out for my schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment