- 9-17-12
Hey so it's really late here in Ecuador so this email is going to be really short. I'll send more pics next time. I'm so sorry. So today the plans are to do this, buy at 10 30 am. visit the Lamarchas hasta 1 pm, then go eat cuy (guinne Pig) at 2, then write to you guys at 4. But what happened is, we left the house at 10 30. The zone leaders called and said they were going to pass by to check the house, so we went back. We ended up leaving the house at 11 30 then we left to go buy stuff. Then we went to the investigators house to eat guinee pig. It turns out they didn't even start it so we had to cook it and stuff. We ended up leaving their house at 5 30. Yeah that was the problem today. Its currently 6 30 here right now in Cuenca, past our P-day time. I'm so sorry. I dont feel right about spending any more time on the computer. Its not p-day anymore so I've got to get to work. I luv you guys so much! We had 5 investigators at church yesterday. We're working hard each day. BASTANTE MÀS INFO NEXT WEEK I PROMISE!! bye!!!!!
03.03.14
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment