Ecuador, Guayaquil South Mission


Sunday, September 2, 2012

Wow!!!!! Big News From Home!! Awwwww :)

8-27-12
Subject: Ok, A Couple Of Things
Wow do I have a lot of questions. First question is, Tanner has an elk tag? And the other question is Cassidee has a baby inside of her!! Hahaha wow you have no idea how excited I am to see a little baby Rich when I get back. Wow ha-ha me gusta decir wow. Ha-ha after I read it I told my companions, who are right now elder Perez and elder Munoz. I was with them on the first 1 day after elder heaps left. I explained it to them in Spanish and they were like wow!! Excellente!! Ha-ha I’m so excited right now. I can’t wait to see the first pic in March or April? Whenever ha-ha. 

Alright woooh, I need to relax now. So about this past week. We were able to do a lot of stuff again. It’s been a lot of fun hanging out with the leaders of the zone. These guys are awesome and elder Perez and elder Munoz are so funny. Which reminds me tanner, Elder Munoz es de Chile. usted sabe más palabras de Chile? yo quiero hablar las palabras de Chile a él jaja. hay mäs, come se llama la salsa de Chile? usted ponía la salsa en su completos. Elder Munoz es de quilicura barrio lo ovalle. usted servió alli? 

So I got some news myself but it’s not as cool as the baby jaja. This Saturday, we are going to be able to listen to Elder Christofferson of the quorum. Yup ha-ha, he’s coming to Guayaquil so we are going to leave here on Saturday morning, and arrive in Guayaquil más o menos 7 o clock. So yeah hah I’m excited. Apparently the  north mission is also going to be there. so I can’t wait to see Elder Maddock. He left 3 weeks before me in the CCM de Peru so I’m anxious to hear his Spanish ha-ha. We found out about this about a month ago. I just forgot to tell you every week ha-ha. I’ll take notes and let you guys know what he had to say!

Fried Bananas

Fried Bananas














Alright so I have no idea what the plans are for me next week. Elder McRae and Elder Chicaisa said to me that I could change whenever. it’s a possibility. I could leave Cuenca or I could go back to my apartmento and get a another companion. I have no idea ha-ha. it’s so funny during lessions with ellos. Sometimes I get to say stuff during the lession, but usually, I’m just the opening prayer person and I say the first vision;  both of which I have mastered being con ellos. ha-ha I’m having the time of my life here. I’m learning so much about the gospel and the culture, and the Spanish of course ha-ha. 

Dad, so I had no idea that Tanner has a tag for elk ha-ha. I thought you just said that he got a deer tag. ha-ha that’s a surprise. I hope everything works out! when you guys get a bull, make jerky and send it to me! man I miss  jerky ha-ha. Yesterday we had dinner with a less active. we were having a conversation about fishing. I told him about me and how we would go fishing at Lake Powell and find the boils and fish over them. I had a hard time describing it though in Spanish. I was like. nosotros conducíamos botes y encontrábamos las peces y uh no sé ha-ha. I don’t know the verb for to boil ha-ha.

hey mom I’m glad you guys got your cards! I still haven’t received my package yet with those envelopes ha-ha. Maybe I’ll get them this week when I go to Guayaquil. so sorry about last week not getting any fotos. I got the fotos uploaded and everything this time so it’s all good. I think you’ll like them ha-ha

jaxon!! uncle jaxon!! uncle in Spanish is tío! usted va a ser tío!!! yeah jaxxon  gates!!!!! good job with those merit badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeah jaxon gates!!!!

Alright guys so that’s all. I got one more thing to say..... HAPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY MUTHER AND FATER!!!!!!!  I’m glad that I’m the son of you all. I hope you have a happy birthday mummer hoy!!!! peace family!!!!! 

ps, I invented a motivational phrase, here it goes.... "if you are afraid of failing in life, you will never succeed." I thought of this the other day. Thinking that if I put forth all this work and no one ever goes to church or progresses, then what’s the point? So this quote helped me ha-ha, I gotta go at it each day, give it everything I have and never be afraid of failing. I’m not sure if I made this quote up or not but yeah me gusta ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment