Ecuador, Guayaquil South Mission


Thursday, September 5, 2013

Rule Change . . . We Can Consume Pig & Drink Natural Juice!

8-5-13
 Okay so this week was a little bit hard, we only took 5 people to church today, we were planning on taking like 15 people, but yeah I guess we need to teach the Sabbath day better so people understand that they need to go to church. But we did take 5, so 5 is better than 4 right ha-ha.  
Getting Ready To Proselyte 
We have some great converts coming up, like 2 weeks ago, me and my companion were walking around a park, my companion decided to swing on the swing set thing, so I allowed him ha-ha, then while he was swinging, I saw 2 kids sitting on the bench, I don’t know I decided to talk to them, we found out they were 2 boys prepared to meet the gospel, they are only 16 years and 15 years old. They are awesome. They have demonstrated a lot of interest in the church. Every time we pass by their house, they are always marking their scriptures and reading. They are going to like a camp thing for the young mens in September. Well yeah they have baptismal dates for this Saturday, Idk I don’t want to say that its 100 % sure they are going to be baptized, but it’s pretty sure, and I will send a picture of them next week yeah, if they don’t get baptized, I’m going to be pretty depressed so pray hard for them this week. The kid that is 16 years old is name Geovani, and the 15 year old is Moises. Pray hard for them this week so they get baptized!! Thanks!! 


Okay so nothing really new has happened this week. Wait...... something maravilloso (wonderful) happened this week. It’s been a rule that we can’t eat pig in the mission, or drink natural juice, like home made juice. But this week, our new president changed a rule; we can now consume pig and drink juice!!! So yeah on Thursday night I consumed the 2 things ha-ha. And in like 30 minutes, a sister in the branch is going to cook pig for us ha-ha!! Yeah I’m happy. 


Okay thanks family for everything!! I love you guys a lot. Take care!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment