7-15-13
I have some news that you guys ought to know,
are you ready for this........ I had changes. Yup I’m back in Guayaquil ha-ha. I’m
in a zone called Puerto Nuevo. Ha-ha its cool here, I’m going to be training
again, and apparently this sector was closed so I'll be opening it up. I guess
the Ex Assistant was in this same sector like 3 weeks ago, but he ended and his
comp didn’t have a companion, so president just closed the sector and took the
missionary out. So yeah I guess this Gringo Elder Gates will be opening up this
sector ha-ha. Yeah I’m excited it will be interesting.
 |
| Elder Egan - Ex-Assistant going home |
Okay so we didn’t have any baptisms this past
week.... yeah our investigador that was going to be baptized didn’t pass his
interview. He was getting really nervous for his baptism that he just chickened
out. I was kinda angry because he was all set to go. But yeah I guess the
people have their free agency still so there is nothing I can do about it.
I did take pictures of the city; I will try to send pictures yeah.
 |
| My Desk & My Face When I Study In The Morning |
So I guess there are a lot of missionaries
training right now. My companion, Elder Serpa will be staying in Santa Rosa and
he will also be training. Elder Serpa is a great Elder; I think he will be a
lider (ha, Spanish/English slip) in the mission some day. But yeah not much more to report. I’m actually
like 30 minutes away from my other Sector Batallon by bus ha-ha. I’m kinda
tempted to go back and visit my converts, but I better not.
Okay
so I don’t know what my new comp will be. I would like to Train a gringo that
would be cool. but I’m doing good here. I was a little sad last night because I
didn’t want to leave, but yeah this isn’t my mission, it’s of the Lords. I’ll
go where he commands me to go. Okay thanks family for all the emails. Tell
Mitzi and Macey congrats! I have a buddy that will be in the Mexico MTC about
the same time so that will be interesting if they find each other. Okay family
have a good day!! Love you lots!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment