Ecuador, Guayaquil South Mission


Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hard Work Pays off!

7-29-13
I’m in Guayaquil  in a sector called Rio Jubones in the stake called Puerto Nuevo. I’m not sure if I told you guys already but yeah that’s the situation right now ha-ha.

Okay so the last week was really fun, we had a great week of work. Last Sunday, the 21 of Julio, we only took 3 people to church, we didn’t know the sector all that well, but hey that’s no excuse. I’ve applied something I learned from Brian Tracy, the guy who wrote the book Goals, he says that you should never blame anyone else, if something bad happens in life or in work, you should always think that you are to blame and nobody else. So yeah after last week, I wanted to blame the Branch that we were in for not having success, or I wanted to justify things and say that we had a bad week because we were new. I was trying to keep those thoughts out of my head and try to think that I’m at fault, that I should only blame myself and nobody else, does that make sense? Ha-ha okay so anyway we worked hard last week and I mean hard and yeah yesterday showed our efforts of the week because we took 12 people to church!!!!! Yeah I was celebrating with my child Elder Bohorquez ha-ha, he was really happy, as was I ha-ha. I sent a picture last week; did you get all the pics I send? Because I’m not sure if you are receiving the pics either ha-ha. But yeah we had a good week.

Okay so this coming Saturday, we have one baptism. Yeah I’m pumped; it’s a teenager that’s named Jon Jairon. He’s cool, he’s a buddy of a couple members of the branch. He’s really sure, he just needs a signature and permission from his mom and he’s good to go. 

Okay I’m really glad that Lake Powell was a success, oh man I’m getting trunky looking at those pictures ha-ha. Man I can't imagine how trunky I will be when deer season comes around, who all has tags this year? Yeah pues (well) thanks for the emails and everything, I love you guys a lot. I’m working hard here in Guayaquil. It hasn’t been too hot here in Guayaquil. During this time its a little bit cooler on the Coast. Okay everyone goodbye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment