8-12-13
That’s fantastic news about the new job. I know it will be nice to have a steady job
and everything. I’m always praying for you guys, it’s wonderful seeing these
blessings in life. I’m very happy that everything is going good at home, you
guys never write me anything negative so I’m just assuming everything is going
perfect ha-ha.
So yeah I completely forgot to write Clint a little something in
the letter last week. IT’S YOUR FREAKEN BIRTHDAY DAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY
LITTLE BRO!!!!! Wow I cannot believe you turned 17 man!! In like one
year, you will be a LEGAL adult. Wow that’s crazy knowing that can be a
missionary next year. I hope you can serve here in Ecuador Guayaquil sur
because this is the best mission in the world. It’s much better than Chile ha-ha
just kidding, but seriously, its better.
So we brought 12 people to church on Sunday.... yeah I was a lot
happier yesterday than I was last week. We have 2 baptisms scheduled for this
week. I’m excited. There’s this kid that’s 12 years old that always goes to church with his friend. The
missionaries in the past hadn’t been able to get permission to baptize this
kid, but last week, we sat down with the mom and taught her a lesson, we taught
her about the evangelio de jesucristo. And after teaching, we asked her very
politely if she could sign the permission because all of this kids friends are
being baptized. Finally she gave in and signed!!! So
he will be baptized together with his good friend named Abraham. He’s
a friend that lived across the street who also goes to church with them. I will
send pictures.
I’m incredible thankful for the good news this week. I haven’t received
updates from the politics in a while ha-ha. What’s going on with Al-caida these
days? Okay love you guys lots, keep praying for us so that we can baptize these people here ha-ha goodbye!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment